Summer is a very exciting season of the year. It’s the time for colorful and festive outfits to be wore. I just went home from my 5 day vacation from Puerto Galera, so my skin is deep fried, it is starting to peel itself haha. Since it is summer and all about nature tripping, the best color to represent is Green, and I have decided to wear floral printed button down. Here are some tips on how to rock florals this Summer/ beach / Coachella (Festival outfit).
* Floral with a touch of Green is more attractive with a darker skin. Believe me, I already have haha.
* Better match it with terno colored bottoms to have consistency.
* Accessorize it with beach bracelet or any colorful strings that would not overpower the look.
* Ofcouse, to look more beach ready, show your light colored Eco body bag for a major kick off.
* Festival ready? Bring out your edgy sandals and start wearing ’em.
* Never combine different colored pieces, it could mislead your outfit focus.
I’m a little bit late for Coachella haha and I can’t afford it so I am considering a festival outfit. Either of the three (Summer/Beach/Festival), I bet the look would work.
Love my button downs? Who says men can’t go with floral design? This super stylish piece from A.D 2046 had me express my flowery mood. The catch is, it’s not made of cotton but Catcha fabric. I really am wearing a unique top because of the overall quality of it. Thanks A.D 2046!
I bought my beach bracelet at Puerto Galera, Mindoro Philippines. There are different kinds of accessories there, check them out! My beach ready Eco body bag by Natasha is so cool. Gave me that beach vibe and I so love it, also made of Catcha, thanks Natasha! Baleno’s twill shorts is really comfortable and sleeky, I wore it proudly in Puerto Galera. 🌊🐳 My sandals are from Gzark Trail, talking about its edgy design and durability would be perfect for any summer ootd.
Some people are afraid to wear this kind of look because they aren’t sure if it suits them. I say, you go try yourself and be confident. Yeah! A lot of people did stare at me because of this look, I guess they love it 😄 (self proclaimed) haha. I hope you love it too. How about another outfit this week? Sure then, part two is on process! 😉 Thanks for reading!
Visit my facebook page:
The Fashion Maniac